We do collect the email addresses of those who submit information to our site, but we neither sell nor pass on these details to other businesses. In the event that we require to refer an individuals details to an affiliate company, prior express permission will be sought.
We do not set any cookies on any third party computers.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward .
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by writing to us at the above address.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, please inform us at above.
Terms and Conditions
- New Branch is an online information source registered with the Office of Fair Trading.
- The Website is an information service offering access to third party information including financial information and these terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all and any use of the Website.
- By using the Website you undertake that you are over 18 years of age.
- By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- If you do not accept these Terms you should not use the Website.
- New Branch may make alterations to these terms and conditions from time to time and these variations shall become effective immediately upon being accessible from here.
- By using the Website you undertake that you have the necessary hardware, software and capability required for email and web usage.
- New Branch is engaged in the business of providing an information service and ancillary to this is engaged in the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, formatting or translation of third party communications without selection or alteration of the content of the communication for which it is a mere conduit. You agree and accept that New Branch has no responsibility to review the content of the Communications on the Website all of which are made available on the basis that New Branch shall not be required to exercise any control or judgement of the content or the material posted or contained therein.
- Third party websites with links from the Website have not been verified or reviewed by New Branch and use and access of such third party websites is made at your own risk.
- You acknowledge and agree that New Branch do not act in any way as your agent or as the agent for any of the third party companies and services featured on the Website.
- All email communications sent by New Branch and attachments thereto are intended only for the addressee and/or others authorised to receive them.
- New Branch makes no warranties nor can it assume any responsibility for:
- the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or currency of the content of any third party material featured on the Website (whether or not this information is identified by New Branch as being from a third party)
- the quality of service offered by any third party featured on the Website
- the content of any third party website that links from the Website
- New Branch is a company engaged in the marketing and supply of third party information relating to the finance industry including in relation to loans, life assurance policies, mortgages and insurance.
- No financial information featured on the Website or accessed by you as a result of a link displayed on the Website is intended or considered to be financial advice offered by New Branch.
- New Branch is not authorised by the Financial Services Authority in relation to the supply of advice in relation to financial products.
- New Branch advises that when looking at any financial product or service you read the terms of that product carefully and if you are in any doubt as to its meaning or effect that you seek qualified independent financial advice.
- New Branch cannot accept any responsibility for any issues arising as a result of your communication or contract with any third party present on the Website. Many third party service providers will request that you are subject to their terms and conditions. Those terms are entirely separate to these New Branch Terms. Before you enter into any agreement with a third party we recommend that you read their terms very carefully and seek independent advice where necessary.
- New Branch may receive commission or fees as a result of your use of the services of third party providers featured on the Website. We do not charge you for the services that we offer. These commissions or fees do not indicate an agency relationship between New Branch and third party financial product or service providers nor any involvement in any contract that you form with that third party provider.
- To the extent permitted by law New Branch exclude liability for an inaccuracies present on the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights, Copyright and Trade Marks
- You MAY download and use the Website for your private, non-commercial, personal use only, provided that you retain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained on the Website. You may not sub licence or deal in this right without New Branch’s prior written permission.
- All copyright, design rights, database right, patents, and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications therefore (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in the Website belong to and vest in New Branch, or are licensed to New Branch unless otherwise specified. All such rights of New Branch are hereby asserted and reserved.
- No person other than the rightful owner or licensee of such Intellectual Property Rights may:
- hack, attempt to hack, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or use any or all of the Website or the information contained therein for any purpose other than as set out above nor for public or commercial purposes without New Branch’s or the relevant licensee’s prior written permission;
- provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to the Website without New Branch’s prior written permission;
- display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and the information contained therein for the benefit of any other website without New Branch’s or the relevant licensee’s prior written permission;
- process or otherwise use the information contained on or within the Website for any illegal or immoral purpose nor use or process the same unfairly.
- New Branch provides and maintains the Website for personal information and community purposes, on an “as is” basis New Branch shall be liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care and gives no other warranty in connection with the Website.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, New Branch excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to New Branch and New Branch shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website and all interruptions to or delays in updating the service;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the Website;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from New Branch or its licensees;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which the Website link and web site located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall it exclude or limit New Branch’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- New Branch have used all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided by it is accurate and accords with current standards however it cannot account for the accuracy of information posted by users of the Website.
- However it is agreed, acknowledged and understood that:
- The Website and all the services contained within are is provided for information only and are not intended to replace appropriate financial advice where required;
- Financial advice and the financial markets are constantly evolving and New Branch cannot guarantee that all of the information is completely accurate;
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law (but subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights).
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed by email to email@example.com by post to New Branch, 59 Westhoughton Road, Heath Charnock, Lancs, PR7 4ER
- New Branch acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- If New Branch does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a waiver of any provision or right.
- In the event that any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable, such part will at New Branch’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and New Branch and shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract which you may purport to propose.
- It is hereby asserted that the Website is intended for and directed at the UK and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.